Thread: Curious
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 08:15 AM   #3
blancla
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
I know you would like to see more pictures of your baby but I can relate to the breeder about how difficult it can be to find time to take pictures sometimes. I think it is reasonable that she should send new pictures at least every couple of weeks, even though weekly pictures would be nice. Just tell her that they don't have to be fancy pictures but you would really love seeing updated pictures. Just a gentle reminder won't hurt anything. Sometimes people just let time slip away and they need to be reminded. How old is your puppy now? How soon will you get him?
I can totally relate to the breeder. I have 2 small children and with all of their activities, I too find it hard sometimes to send pictures. My children play sports on top of their regular school work.

If I were you, I would send a note telling her that you understand she is busy, but if she could find the time to please send you an updated picture or at least an email with an update on how he's doing. If I don't send a pic every week, I at least send an email with an update to all my buyers.

I just wish the buyers would send me updates and pictures like I sent to them. I love seeing my puppies grow up.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!