View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 05:40 AM   #158
ryorkies
No Longer a Member

Thank you so much Shirl,
Dale and I are still letting in sink in and to believe that it actually happened. The doctors were in Awe when they went over it at the Tumor Board and then read the reports. I think they all thought that I would be hearing terrible news and moving on to clinical trials. This was a complete shock to everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirlblack View Post
Oh Janie, what wonderful news. I have tears streaming down my face and felt chills run through my body when I was reading your post. God is so good and I thank Him from the bottom of my heart for this miracle.
I hope to meet you some day soon too Rose. I now know that I was given time to do these things and I am going to do my very best to enjoy all that life has to offer and that includes meeting as many of my friends here at YT as possible !

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
Janie, I am so filled with joy for you right now and I am sure it in no way compares to the joy you must be feeling! Like you at the arrival of your consultation, I was feeling the same at the beginning of your post. But thankfully I too am sharing in tears of joy as I read your post further and am again in awe of the power of prayer and God. Bless you Janie; even having never met you I know you are an amazing person. I hope to have the honor of meeting you in person some day.

Oh Beth, thank you so much and I am so sorry to hear of your friends passing. Please accept my deepest Sympathy. If there is anything at all that I can do ... Please, PLEASE do not hesitate to call on me my friend ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzymammabee View Post
Oh Janie this makes me feel so good. I really needed to hear something like this. My heart is just so full of joy for you. This news was much needed. I was feeling a bit down since last night since I recieved word of an old friend passing.

The Power of Prayer is truly part of the greater miracle.

Sending you many hugs and continued prayers.
ryorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!