Thread: Satan's Puppy!
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 09:21 PM   #1
Tucksookie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Satan's Puppy!

Really just kidding about that - I love my little Sookie dearly and my 5 year old male Tucker is really benefitting from having a playmate but egads! this biting and attacking thing is enough to make you crazy - I have just finished reading all the threads about biting and how to stop it - see she is right this minute attacking my hands as I try to type! - I will be trying all the pointers there - she is the first one I have had with this level of energy and bite interest - she was taken from mom earlier than I would have liked and I understand that is where they learn much of the bite inhibition - now I really believe that! It is a challenge to sleep when she is trying to rip my hair out and chew my nose off! I know, y'all will probably suggest kenneling and I may eventually have to go there but all my babies have started by sleeping with me from day one and she is the first one I have ever had issues with - love her dearly but wow! is she a tomboy little girl!!!!!! Thanks for being here with all the info and sorry I've been away - we've had some family issues we're dealing with - will try to check in more often!
Thanks again,
Dana
Tucksookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!