View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 01:12 PM   #15
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

My goodness..Cesar Milan...this is a young puppy that lives in a crate all day, has a few hours in the night with the family and then is crated in another room again for the night. He is lonely and scared. These are very social creatures, some more than others. Just what do you think CM will do for a dog that is not housetrained and doesn't want to be alone at night. This family is already trying tough love (having him sleep in his crate) and it is not working.

I am not blaming the OP but this little one needs more than they can give at this time. Many, many Yorkies are not housetrained at 9 months or if ever entirely and with his size it will be difficult.

I know the OP must be frustrated..it is not working out...and I would rather they think seriously about finding a new home for this dog then letting the feelings overcome them for this dog.

To the OP if I can help you please PM me. All I ask is that you not put him on Craigs List because people will fool you and if you love him there are better avenues.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!