View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 07:44 AM   #1
violet voon
YT Addict

Unhappy My yorkie is underweight, please help..

Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum...I really need advices for my yorkie's problem. Her name is Sugar, 8 1/2 half months old, weights only 1.5 pounds.

I didn't really think it's a problem at first, until I brought her to vet today, asking about getting spayed... the vet said she is too small, need to wait for another 2 months. But the problem is, she didn't seem to grow a lot over the months. She weights 1.3 when she was 3 1/2 months old.

I feed her the right amount of foods, didn't underfeed her, everytime after she eats, she will burp and her stomach is hard. She is very active, didn't seems to have any problem except her weight...I bought her supplements since the day I bring her home, I fed her health supplements everyday, I love her so much.. but now I'm very worried and scared, she is underweight... :'(((((((((((

Anyone please please please help me? How to make her gain more weight? At least 4 pounds? Is this stage too late for her to grow more? This question has been torturing me for a really long time..
violet voon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!