Thread: Petsmart class
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 11:04 PM   #6
zaknnana
YT Addict

How old is Sasha? Ya Lily does the "leave it" and "watch me" but only for ground beef as her "special treat" then she barks at the TV and runs away from me still too!! I do think she is a little bit better and she has only been to 1-1/2 classes and she has 7 more to go!! Course it is probably wishful thinking on my part too!! Keep me posted on how Sasha does too. I feel like people here think I am a horrible mother to her but I have worked very hard with her to get her to do as good as she does. I was very happy that she is potty trained so well because people (her groomer for one) tell me that "yorkies sometimes never do even housebreak because they are so stubborn"?? She is real good in most ways....she doesn't chew or tear up anything ever and she is real good about using the pee pads. She just doesn't listen to anything that she doesn't want to do and she BARKS!!! I guess I have failed her by spoiling her but I just want a pet not a show dog. I didn't think of it as a JOB when I got a dog, I got her to enjoy!! Good luck to you too with Sasha!! Let me know how she does!!
zaknnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!