View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 09:28 AM   #1
ytsirk27
BANNED FOR SCAMMING MEMBERS!

Default Here Are Some Personalized Items I Have Gotten Done!!!! Please Look!! So Cute!!!

OK>..I have gotten a couple things done to my liking.(im kinda picky) I have dog travel totes with handle and a dog toy tote personalized with your pets name. You get your choice of a boy or girl with specific colors.please give me other choices incase I cant find the actually color you want. I try my best to please but sometimes paint colors are hard to find. The pawprints are black, thats standard, the rest is kinda up to you what you want. On the toy tote I have done the front and 2 sides I am leaving the back blank for you to decide if you want something. I personally am going to put YORKIES RULE on the back of Masons but havent done it yet. These are soooo cute... With the YT discount they are 4.50 for bag with handle and 8.50 for the toy tote. Shipping is 3.00.if you get both the shipping is still 3.00.
Please email me if you would like one or to discuss any orders. Ytsirk_28@hotmail.com. I also accept paypal payments at the same address!
These are HAND STENCILED and PAINTED SO please allow up to a week for delivery. I can only go so fast!! Dog bowls, pictures frames...coming soon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 043.jpg (7.6 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 040.jpg (30.0 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 041.jpg (16.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 044.jpg (39.3 KB, 54 views)
ytsirk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!