View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 04:38 PM   #4
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

We actually are having some real Fall weather. Had to wear a hoodie for the first time this year, at the football game last night. Today we had a Golf Tournament to raise money for Baseball program and it was just a gorgeous fall day, although very windy. The golfers were not too happy about the wind part! But I just loved the feeling. It is hot here for so much of the year, it is always refreshing to have those first cool winds come through. Fall is my favorite time of the year in Florida.

Tomorrow I am going to have to spend most of the day steam cleaning my carpets because the flooring guy is coming Tuesday to measure and make recommendations. Can't have him down on the floor with doggy smells everywhere! Crazy isn't it -- having to clean it up just to replace it. Monday I am going in for an EUS nerve block and am very hopeful about that! So, that only leaves me tomorrow to get the floors done. Real exciting life I am leading, isn't it! First time I really journaled several days of activies at once. Football, golf for baseball, clean carpets, get a nerve block, meet the flooring guy ........Hmmmmm....maybe I need to jazz up my life a little !

Christmas shopping??? I really meant to do that early this year. Don't know how it snuck up on me like this. I will probably do most of mine online. Saves time, sore feet, and crowd-fighting!
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!