View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 03:29 AM   #1
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Default Good Morning!! Sat Oct 17, 09

Good Morning All!!
Hope that you all are happy and healthy this morning! It is so cold and wet here this morning...... something that is getting a little sickening in this part of the country....... it is suppose to get kind of yucky here tonight.... drizzle and 30 degrees.... could make it a bit hazardous on the roadways.
It is nice being here at home this morning..... it seems like I have been either working or camping on the weekends for the last couple of months! Hubby, and the furkids are still in bed sleeping...... Ahhhh, PEACE for me!!!!!
I am planning on doing some cleaning and then getting out some of Shelby & Seymours fall & Halloween stuff to take with us for a Halloween campout next weekend. It will be the last one for the season. It should be fun, if the weather gets better.
I also need to start getting my butt in gear and do some Christmas shopping. Between the kids and grandkids, we have 12 to shop for. Of course, everyone wears different sizes and have different tastes....... a difficult task to accomplish, so maybe I will do a bit of that this weekend also.
Is anyone doing anything interesting this weekend? Have you got your holiday shopping started? (if so, I am jealous! )
Hope that you all have a lovely weekend.......
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!