View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 02:20 PM   #9
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
It just seems ridiculous that they have to be younger than 6 months. Technically a single woman (me) cannot take my 2 dogs on ANY airline ever as carry on, even though together they are too small to fly in anything BUT carryon, and I'm not allowed to have 2 pet carriers. It just makes no sense to me, and how many people in this world have 2 small dogs that they would need to travel with? Its kind of crazy! If their weight and carrier size falls within the restrictions and you don't take them out of the carrier, then there should not be a problem for them. Personally (and I DID write to the airline on this) I feel MUCH better having only 1 carrier with both my babies in it when I'm alone in an airport than trying to keep track of and lug around 2. Its ridiculous IMO. I feel that it IS all about money and thats awful, but it's the way of the world apparently. I wish I could buy my own airplane LOL
I totally agree with you...it use to really tick me off that I had to pay to fly my dog but someone could carry on a suitcase full of dirty clothes or even drugs and not pay extra....wrong....wrong....wrong. We both used the same space under the seat...

I am thrilled that Southwest finally smelled the coffee and are letting people travel with pets. When I lived in Arizona..that was the airline to fly but I would have to drive to Phoenix (2 hours away) and then pay more to fly through connecting cities if I wanted to take my dog with me...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!