View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #12
Mommyof3
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
I get the Merricks flossies. Uni loves the spiral shape and she twists them around her arm in such a way that it really anchors them down. Or she will tuck them into a couch cushion to get just the right angle. Anyway, the first few i bought from entirelypets.com at about $3 something each. They lasted about a week or so. So then I found this "great" deal on ebay for 10 of them for $20 something PLUS a free toy! How could I resist! Well these looked thinner and they only last her a few days. The last one which I gave her today was the last of them and the thinnest by far. She finished it in one day!

Did i get seconds or rejects? They came with the Merricks header in them. I just reordered some but from a different ebay seller, and they were a bit more. Maybe I should just order them from entirelypets. How long to your flossies last? Maybe I should just do the Merricks bully stix but I love the curly spirals!!!
Did you buy the bully sticks at that pet store @ fashion valley at the meet up?? I noticed that my girls made those last longer, but it could be because I had a few other treats for them as well Mannnn they got spoiled that night and for about two weeks after that!! haha they are probably like "mom when can we go to one of those crazy meet ups again?!" haha too funny.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!