View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #3
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

It just seems ridiculous that they have to be younger than 6 months. Technically a single woman (me) cannot take my 2 dogs on ANY airline ever as carry on, even though together they are too small to fly in anything BUT carryon, and I'm not allowed to have 2 pet carriers. It just makes no sense to me, and how many people in this world have 2 small dogs that they would need to travel with? Its kind of crazy! If their weight and carrier size falls within the restrictions and you don't take them out of the carrier, then there should not be a problem for them. Personally (and I DID write to the airline on this) I feel MUCH better having only 1 carrier with both my babies in it when I'm alone in an airport than trying to keep track of and lug around 2. Its ridiculous IMO. I feel that it IS all about money and thats awful, but it's the way of the world apparently. I wish I could buy my own airplane LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!