Thread: Petsmart class
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 08:47 AM   #1
zaknnana
YT Addict

Default Petsmart class

Lily went to her "Puppy Class Training" on Monday and she was labeled as "TIMID" so she has a private session today!! I am happy that she is getting to have a private one because I don't think she belongs in the puppy one anyhow but they put her there because of her size. She is 18 months old. The other dogs in the class were all 3-4 months and BIG!! The class was all about "treats" and she doesn't care much about that either plus she can't have alot of that stuff as you all well know!! They used the "clicker" as a reward sound and she was afraid of it!!
I am not expecting her to learn anything major just simple NO, STAY, COME, STOP would be WONDERFUL!!! If I could get her to listen to me and not bark like crazy and just come when I call her it would be well worth it!!
Does anyone else have any experience with these classes or any suggestions?? We have tried everything that we can think of with her and she just will not listen at all. She is excellent as far as "potty trained" and she doesn't chew or tear up anything, she is cute as she can be so that helps her alot!!lol She is spoiled rotten and I guess that is my fault but she DEMANDS until she gets her way!!
zaknnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!