View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 04:08 AM   #1
Grios30
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Need some help tips

Hello everyone thanks for my welcome i'm new here and i have been looking around your site for point tips on how to house break my lil Silky Terrier he just turn 3 months old today and i know he still young. I'm home all day since im out of work right now due to a arm injury. I have his crate in my Kitchen and its open all the time so he can go in and out as he pleases and i have 1 section of the kitchen its a corner where i have news paper layed down for his needs. I have a small gate on the entrance of my kitchen where it gets block off at nite only or when i have to head out. He is always loose and runing all around the house when I'm home but he pee's & craps anywhere he likes after each feeding i wait a few mins and carry him over to the newspapers and tell him peepee here he looks at me and just sits down and waits for me to move or get tired and off he goes runing all around and pees over by the hall way or the living room. I clean the entire house floors since my entire home is wood floors no rugs and i even purchase at petco No-Go! Housebreaking Aid & Simple Solution Potty Training Aid. I spray down my news paper with the potty traning aid which is surpose to help him and he licks it like its water this lil guy is very funny. when he is in the livingroom with me playing or napping I'm always watching him but if he wonders off i follow him to see where he goes or what he is going to do but while I'm watching him he does nothing i never get to catch him on the act. Then finally he just happens to catch me off Guard and Goes really quick. Please is there anything i can do I'm trying so hard to work with him and teach him before i go back to work.
Grios30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!