View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 08:47 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Default How long do youur Flossies last your pups?

I get the Merricks flossies. Uni loves the spiral shape and she twists them around her arm in such a way that it really anchors them down. Or she will tuck them into a couch cushion to get just the right angle. Anyway, the first few i bought from entirelypets.com at about $3 something each. They lasted about a week or so. So then I found this "great" deal on ebay for 10 of them for $20 something PLUS a free toy! How could I resist! Well these looked thinner and they only last her a few days. The last one which I gave her today was the last of them and the thinnest by far. She finished it in one day!

Did i get seconds or rejects? They came with the Merricks header in them. I just reordered some but from a different ebay seller, and they were a bit more. Maybe I should just order them from entirelypets. How long to your flossies last? Maybe I should just do the Merricks bully stix but I love the curly spirals!!!

Last edited by capt_noonie; 10-15-2009 at 08:48 PM.
capt_noonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!