Thread: Condo problems
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 06:32 AM   #2
ally173
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBedilia View Post
Hi Everyone

My sister lives in a Condo in a big city and can't always take her Yorkie out on time. I have two Yorkies, but live in a house with a large back yard. My yorkies are both small and the breeder trained them to use a Kitty litter which I do during the winter months because it gets to cold here as I live in the Mountains.

My sister is having a lot of problems training Kellie to use the litter. Does anyone have any suggestions???? She is getting really frustrated and has pee pads all over the floor plus the litter pan. I hope someone can help with some suggestions.

LB
my dog was very hard to train too in the begining; i was putting pee pads in every room; then someone told me that this is more confusing to the dog; since they can't make a decision where to go; after many accidents; i decided to leave only one pee pad in my bathroom; adn then kept picking her up every few hrs and putting her there and telling her "goo pee pee"; adn she will go; now she goes by herself there. she learned. so hopefully she can try that. good luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!