View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 04:14 AM   #1
Mytinkerbell
Yorkie Yakker

Post Not Sleeping!!! aka, slepping arrangemenst!

Let me start by saying, I'm exhusted!!! I've had Lily for 5 weeks and she's almost 14 weeks old. When I first got her she slept till almost 7 a.m., that lasted about 2-3 days. Since than, she get's up at least twice a night and than gets up for the day around 5:00 a.m.!!!! So that explains why I'm so tired!) At first we thought she was getting cold so we gave her a warmer bed and that helped but still she's getting up. Before you ask, she sleeps in her crate, most of the night, until she gets up to potty at 2. I'll put her back into her crate but she'll bark until I put her in bed with me where she'll snuggle and go back to sleep, thus explaining why I thought she was getting cold. I don't go back to sleep when she's up...I dont trust her so I stay up with her. I guess my question is, last night my DH decided to put her in her x-pen with her crate (open), pee pads, food and toys and let her sleep there so when she gets up she can entertain herself. To say the least, she was up almost every 2 hours and still got up at 5. I really don't know what to do...I don't want her sleeping with us until she is potty trained. We're pee pad training, which is going ok, but trustable at all. (other than she eat's her poo ) Does anyone have any suggestions?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!