Thread: Puppy questions
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Welcome to YT!

You might try Biogroom shampoo & conditioner. They have a couple of good tearless shampoos, I really like their Silk Conditioner. I believe Petsmart has just started carrying Biogroom products. Your local feed/ag supply stores probably do, too. There are a lot of good products available, Biogroom just seems to be widely liked, affordable & easy to find.

Fish oil won't hurt her, & is good for the coat & skin. If you decide to try it, I'd recommend Ark Naturals Royal Coat Express (it was recommended to me by some very knowledgeable people here on YT). YT member AMD sells it on her website www.westbrookdog.com, or you can google it to find other retailers. (AMD also sells excellent bully sticks and other chews ).

You should invest in a good brush now, you'll need it as her hair starts growing. The two favorites here on YT are Madan & Chris Christenson. The Madans are much less expensive & I like them better than the CC brush. YT member Mimimomo sells them for a great price to other YT'rs. She has threads in the products for sale section, or you can send her a pm and she'll help you. You should get a good comb, too.

Good luck!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!