View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 08:12 AM   #1
Samtls03
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Exclamation Its getting to a point to where we can not handle it anymore.

Hi, I'm new to yorkietalk and I'd like to know if you guys can help me out with something. My yorkie is going to be 3 years old in June. I've taken him to couple of training classes and he did very well. But the problem we've been having with lil' Zoey is that he barks excessively. Anyone that comes in the house or that is around my MOM he growls and barks. At times he snaps and does try to bite. If my mother is holding him and anybody gets near him, he growls with a vengince. He also chases my little sister which is 13, around the house and barks at the same time. He has a broken leg right now, and he still doesn't even care. He still jumps from the couch and runs on his cast like its a part of him. If he had wings he would fly! He is extremely hyper. My family and I are very frustrated, we've tried everything from the lemon/vinegar juice mix to the can shaking with pennies to the ultrasonic thingy. I really dont wanna spend hundreds of dollars more on him just to make him shut up. I understand that this is his way of talking, but he talks to much! Anything would help guys. Thank you
Samtls03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!