View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 07:33 AM   #13
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonsmum View Post
I will try the pineapple . I have some here now.ThanksAlso he is on a high quality puppy food now but a few weeks ago he was at the breeders eating Beneful It is so full of fillers and grains etc. It very well could come have out smelling like a loaf of bread

Maybe he got into a bad habit even after the good food came along.
Make sure that you are consistant with giving it to him, pick up any poop immediately and do not expect an overnight miracle.
The pineapple need to be evenly distributed thoughout his intestines otherwise it is like FRUITCAKE-LOAF OF BREAD-FRUITCAKE-LOAD OF BREAD

Being totally serious, he is still young if he just came from the breeders and it probably is a combination of Beneful and also seeing his mom do it to clean up after the puppies. Just give him a piece or even a half of piece as a treat right around the time he is eating each time you are going to feed him. I have not had one person say that it didn't work if they were HONESTLY consistent. Let me know how he does in at least a week.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!