View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 04:46 AM   #11
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat618 View Post
ok, I know this is going to sound like DUH??? but what they hey you guys all have so much experience maybe someone will have a GREAT answer.

I am really really happy with the all life stages of Taste of the wild and LOVE the idea of all on the same food.....so I went to the kitchen and put some in a large baggie and tried smashing it up with a rolling pin, a large can of soup and resorted to beating it with a dang hand held can opener, and it barely smashed up at all....I got a few broken off pieces but most stayed pretty big.

What is the best way to smash it up and make it into smaller kibble?
I think in pictures, and that was a funny one...lol....But seriously, My little Apple was only 2 lbs. when I brought her home, and had a very tiny mouth (still does really)...I had her on Innova, as it's an excellent kibble and very small...When she seemed to be a little sore w/teething, I would put just a tiny bit of water on it and let it soak for a few minutes...Of course this made it much easier for her to chew...Now she's all grown up and has her adult teeth, she's on raw and doesn't have to chew lololo....go figure Well, she does use those little bitty teeth to chew her bully sticks and stuff...All the best w/your new one!!!!
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!