View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 12:30 AM   #5
Lienkie
Yorkie Yakker

Thank you for the best wishes and prayers. I am very relieved and pleased to say that Lienkie will be fine. The vet said that luckily there is no huge obstruction (big peace of bone) in her intestines (visible on the ex-ray), there is trace of the chicken bone in her canal but is sure to come out. This is causing her not to eat as the bone is making her constipated and feel not hungry at all. He gave her a strong laxative and Eureka intestine vet food to heal her from inside. I must say that she ate some of her dry food last night, first time again in two weeks. Very very relieved. Things are looking up. Thank you for all the prayers and support. Appreciate it. I'll have to keep an eye on her for she is very sneaky little one and that is how the accident happened. I guess i will have to be more careful myself. So you learn. Some advice KEEP AWAY FROM CHICKEN BONES and any other bones for that matter. IT IS POISON. If your Yorkie manage to get hold of it take it away slowly but immediately. They might get a fright like Lienkie and swallow the darn thing whole.

Lienkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!