View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #35
butterylilben
Yorkie Yakker

Default Your poor, sick baby!

I'm so sorry about your baby girl. I understand what your are going through, as my first yorkie, Mr Belvedere, had kennel cough! I got him from a pet store long before I knew about puppy mills. Well I had a guarantee on him which as long as I took him to the vet within 48 hours, the store had to cover the cost of vet bills if he was sick. And that was for life. Well Mr.B. was extremely sick. I can't count the times my vet would come to the office in the middle of the night and take care of my little boy. She pulled him through many times. Mr. B later developed cataracts and was completely blind because of them. Because of the best vet I have ever known, Dr. Karen Monahan, Helived to be8 years old. His poor heart suffered from the disease that he gotand it just couldn't sustain him any longer.

I'm praying for you and you baby that she not suffer. God brought that little lady to you because he knew that you would love her and care for her. And if this 7 months that you have had her is all that you have with her, you will be blessed for loving her as you do.

When Mr. B. died I didn't think I would survive. But I did a little at a time I got better. I began to think of him as being in a much better place and that he wasn't suffering any longer.

I now have 6 little yorkies that live with me. They are the love of my life.

So I guess the point is that you never give up hope that she will pull through. Because until she takes her last breath there is hope.

Keep you chin up, I know it's hard.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!