View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
jmdt
YT 3000 Club Member

Confused Why do I listen to a 14 yr old???

"Mommy, lets take all 3 to petco" am I nuts or what? The 3 of them were in one wagon. I put a blanket on the bottom of the cart so it would be soft for them. Poor little Pebbles was getting trampled by Trixie. Pebbles couldn't see. Coco is just panting with his little tongue out and barking. My 14 yr old is putting E collars on them (just for fun) They were really cute though. We showed them the fish. They wanted to eat them We showed them the birds. My daughter had to let Coco and Trixie try out a cozy bed. I took Coco and I was holding him while she was putting the collars on. I put him in one of those carriers that you take to the vet. Just for a try out.hehe He was just hanging out. He was like," what is this?" PS I didn't buy anything because the wellness core food was way overpriced in there. I have to go to the specialty store in my area. It is like $5 cheaper. I have shopped with 4 children under age 9, but these 3 gave me a run for my money today. ( I don't think I would have the patience to take the kids out now. Thank goodness I had them a while ago.) Everyone is coming up to us saying how cute they are. One lady had a morkie she brought over to say hello. Coco was just barking. I picked Pebbles up and they smelled each other and her tail was going crazy. Trixie was having fun just hanging out in the cart. Waiting to be petted by anyone who would pet her. I couldn't wait to get home. Needless to say they are exhausted and sleeping very soundly. They love the car. Next time it has to be one at a time. They are killing me. I think they were fine I was my dd who wanted to try on all the stuff.

Last edited by jmdt; 10-13-2009 at 06:44 PM.
jmdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!