View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanieK View Post
I understand what you are saying about dogs not being disposable, but what is the difference if they gave him to her sister or if they gave him to you.

As long as she found him a good home, that is what matters.
It's not the fact that she gave him to her sister and not me, her sister is most likely going to do the same thing... if you don't train a pup, then it's going to drive you crazy! Yeah, she found him a good home but I think what angers me more is that a week after her Lab dies, she goes and gets another dog w/o thinking it through (I totally get getting a new dog after your old one dies! but I think you should try and think clearly a little bit) from a pet store... her Lab was 4 yrs old. A 4 year old lab is a lot different from a Yorkie puppy. I just wish she would have researched the breed more, I dunno. I couldn't imagine getting a dog and then just swapping him, even if it is her sis, I don't know! She expected him to be like her lab and not run away when off leash and stay by her side but w/o teaching him these things. And everytime i was over there, he seemed like a very good little boy. I guess I'm just gonna miss him!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!