View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Default I can't believe they would do this!

I've posted before about how my Uncle & his fiance got a Yorkie/Silky after their Lab passed away this summer. Him and Jackson got along REALLY well and I was looking forward to watching them grow up together. I used to go over there occasionally and let Rusty (their dog) out during the day and him and Jackson would play. I sent her a text the other day asking if they wanted me to let the dog out.... she said she gave Rusty to her sister because he was driving them crazy!!! He's only a puppy and she never took the time to train him!! Dogs are not disposable and it pisses me off that they would do this. I would have taken him in a heartbeat!! She said she took her sister's kitten because her sis's husband was highly allergic and they took the dog so they "swaped" animals. Ugh, it just angers me so much. I think people think puppies are so easy, and gonna be just like their old dog, but they need patience, time and training! I text her and said "if ur sis does not want him, I will take him for real!!" I'm sure she's going to say her sister is attached now but what happens if her sis gives driven crazy? Grrrr!
Attached Thumbnails
I can't believe they would do this!-img_0378.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!