View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 03:23 PM   #9
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelandSadie View Post
yea i just checked ours, i don't really like it, but i'll go with the law here and the fact that others have also had it done at 16 weeks and been ok. do i expect her to be sleepy again like the other shots???

what else do i watch for???
here's what they say

Owning Pets in Liberty
All dogs over the age of four months must be vaccinated against rabies and licensed with the City.

Licenses are available at all local veterinarians and at City Hall. Proof of vaccination must be provided. The license tags must be displayed on the dog's collar at all times.

All female dogs in heat are required to be confined within a building, in a way that they will not be accessible to other dogs except for planned breeding.Liberty euthanizes hundreds of animals every year due to unplanned and unwanted litter animals so owners need to do their part to prevent unwanted litters.

There are limitations to the number of animals that one can own. No owner shall own, keep or harbor more than two(2) dogs over the age of four months or more than four (4) cats over the age of four months.

The City Code states that animals should be properly cared for. Animals of any species must be under restraint at all times, and dog owners cannot allow their dogs to become a public nuisance by barking or howling.

Animals, which are a physical threat to humans or other animals, or are wild by nature, are prohibited under the code. An animal owner must follow special provisions once an animal has bitten an individual or another animal.

It is unlawful to keep, harbor, own or in any way possess any pit bull dog within the limits of the City of Liberty. "Pit bull dog" is defined to mean:

ext ext.

so i guess wish us luck, we legally had to anyways because she's over 4 months now. she'll be 17 weeks this Sat.

we're leaving for the vets now. i may be back on soon because i'll need someone to talk to while i worry and wait for her for an hour

Last edited by RachelandSadie; 10-13-2009 at 03:25 PM.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!