View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 03:17 PM   #5
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

i just read the Jean Dobson and the one below it on the vaccines protcol thread. one said 24 weeks and the other said 16 weeks but close to 4 mo. as possible. not sure which ones is more correct, but legally in this city she must be vaccinated for rabies and licensed with the city at 4 months

i think i'll just go have it done as scheduled. it's the ONLY thing they are doing. she's done great with all her other vaccines so far, got a lump from injection site twice and the second time was much smaller and shorter time. my aunt's dog got hers at around this age and the only thing that wasn't so good was that they gave rabies with a bunch of other shots. i refused that and since it's only this one and they do monitor for an hour i think i'll just trust the vet and go with it. i'll be on Sadie watch all evening tho.

pray for us that we do fine everyone. for those that said 6 months thanks for the advice. i would wait if it weren't for having to have her registered with the city and rabies shots done by 4 mo.

Last edited by RachelandSadie; 10-13-2009 at 03:19 PM.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!