This isn't just a harness problem
You're little guy doesn't trust you
he sees things as threats and he is trying to protect himself
He needs to be touched
You have to get him used to you handling him
I don't mean jst petting
I mean ... he needs to allow and trust you to tuch him and open his mouth
and brush him and everything else without being frightened

UMM, that is strange because I am the one, that feeds him, bathes him, holds him and loves him more than anybody else in our home. He drew blood from the bottom part of my fingernails where it is tender, his little teeth are sharp.

I pick him up on a daily basis and play with him and he gives me kisses and I give him kisses back. He does allow me to open his mouth, I have on several occasions done this and have never had a problem with him, it's only when I put the harness on that he gets like this.

If this is a trust issue, than I am confused and not really sure what else to do. As I stated I fee him and have fed him by hand on a number of occasions, this little guy was born in my home not brought in a few months old. I feed him from a bottle to help supplement because he was so small. When I bath him we have fun and he is a very good boy but does not like when I or anybody else dries him the towel.

He sits on my lap and lays on my tummy. We play tug a war and cuddle. We play outside together but I also take away stuff that can hurt him.

So if you have any ideas how I can change what I am doing to get him to "trust" me please let me know.

thank you,
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!