View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #12
ging4444
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

PJ thanks for all the information. You made me feel like I wasn't crazy like everyone thinks. I just love my babies so much. He does eat well. I feed him about every 4 hours except at night. I always add shredded chicken or a little bit of lean beef to his food and some vegetables but I don't feed him rice a lot. I am going to take your advice and start feeding him rice more often. He was a little shaky in the morning a few times and as soon as I fed him he was ok but it really scared me. I have two yorkies and a bichon mix. The bichon mix also had an undescented testicle so the vet and I waited until he was a year old to neuter him. After I got him neutered he started marking. I don't know if he would have just done it anyway or if it was because I waited so long but he is the first dog I have ever had that did that. We have tried everything but I don't think he will ever change. He wears a belly band all the time unless he is right beside me because I can't trust him. He doesn't mind wearing it thank goodness. So that is another concern I have about waiting. Something is just holding me back though so I think I will wait some more. My puppy still hasn't raised his leg yet and I'm so glad. Does yours do that? He is pretty good about going on his pee pads but I bought the Rascal litter box and he hasn't taken to that at all.
Thanks for all your information and support.
Ginger
ging4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!