View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #7
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Yea she seems uncomfortable, like she is trying to find a more comfy spot, but can't find one, so I'm thinking soemthing is hurting? She has not been outside, so I doubt its a bug bite. She started doing it last night in the shop after a customer came in. She usually likes this person. We were talking and Uni was getting mad we were ignoring her. She started barking like mad, then gave up, that's when she started trotting around.

Oh then I group of teenagers came in, you know how I love teenagers They were standing around towards the back of the shop and when they left I saw a wad of green chewed up gum on the ground and Uni I think licked it. For sure she sniffed it, b/c she found it, that's how I found it. But she was acting weird before the gum, so IDK

That would scare me, lots of gum has sugarless sweeteners that can hurt them, but if she was acting weird before they came in, I guess it wasn't that. I'm really clueless when it comes to illness, I just know that Pepcid is pretty safe and seems to help if it's stomach related.

Join today and remove this ad!