2. Your city, state: Grove Hill, al

3. Your phone number:251-275-8997

4. Your email address:baleybo@yahoo.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Baby and Lexi
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s):Oct 8, 2008 and July 7, 2007

7. Age of Yorkie(s): ! yr and 2.3 yrs

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents:unknown

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale:2.5 pounds and 3.5 pounds

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): Baby the 1 yr is AKC and Lexi the 2.3 yr is CKC

11. Price: Baby 950.00 and Lexi 950.00 Both are negioatable to good pet only home they are too small to breed.

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home:Regretfully Now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies:no

14. Any additional information you want to add: These are my beloved pets that I am faced with having to rehome.I only got baby about 2 monthes ago but Lexi has been my queen for her whole life.I have just recently found out that My mother has terminal colon cancer and I am going to have to move in and help my dad take care of her. I had a place for Lexi and it may still work out but right now I am waiting to see because I do not know the length I will have to stay and my dad is allergic to and can not tolerate dogs he says no way in his house. I contacted the breeder of baby but he has his own reasons right now that he can not take her back and i understand. my daughter was going to take Lexi but couldnt take baby because she bites my granddaughter she doesnt like her for some reason. I have considered fostering them but I am not sure that I will be able to take them back any time soon and I think its unfair for them to get used to someone then have to be rehomed even if back to me. I am still confused and hurt, but this is my decision. What ever money I receive for them will go into helping my mother with her medical bills. I am in and out of the hospital with my phone on silence so if your interested please email me with your number and i will contact you as soon as it comes to my phone provided I can turn loose at that moment but I will contact you..

Dear Cynthia,

I know this is a very rough time for your. I'm really sorry to hear about your Mother having terminal colon cancer but maybe you should rethink your options before you make the decision of parting with your babies. They can be such a wonderful support system for you and your family.

Going through a very tuff situation myself, I don't know if I could have handled the treatment without Lil Tuffy.

I was in your situation 5 years ago myself and was given 5 days to live and I'm still here for now, so remember Miracles do happen. My Cancer returned last October and I had been in remission for 4 years. I now have Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma of the lymphatic system, not curable but treatable. Will require Chemo every 6 months till its time for me to join my lil Tuffy.

My Tuffy had Cushing's the last 3 years of her life and the type of tumor was untreatable but she never complained. She lived through my Chemo and Radiation treatment. The last treatment was in May 2005 and she passed 4 days later. All I can say, she was like a little angel from God who was sent to take care of me. Rethink your options, they will in the long run be a tremendous help to your and your family.

As far as the allergies, my daughter was allergic to just about everything. When I got Lil Tuffy in 1992 I was afraid that this could be a problem for her but she was fine and no reactions. At least try and see if it would in deed be a problem. I know how worried you are about your Mother. I lost my sister when she was 42 from Cancer and it was very sad.

If you need anything or just want to talk, your can contact me at mylittlegirls@y-mail.com.

Will talk to you soon,

May God Bless You and Your Family,

I'll keep all of you in my prayers.

Punken Pie Breese
Lil Tuffy.....
mylittlegirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!