View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #10
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom to Hot Rod View Post
I totally understand what mean about having 2. You're lucky cause Jackson is bigger and can keep up with the bigger dogs. Hot Rod and Maggie basically need each other to rassle with. They can't just hang with the big dogs, even though they think they are, lol. They get to play with each other and keep each other company.
Lol, yeah, definitely! Jackson would LOVE a 24/7 companion for sure. But I'm just not so sure if I'm ready at this point. I guess everyone has these doubts though... Jackson's never technically been an "only dog" because with me still living at home, he always had my mom's dog but as you know she passed away. I hate seeing him so lonely. I mean, he does fine on his own too but he really does enjoy having another dog around. I just keep going back and forth between it. One that's my responsibility just seems so much easier than two! lol. Who knows! I will keep thinking hard about it. I will be moving out from home in about 1 year hopefully so maybe I should just continue to wait.

Last edited by Britster; 10-09-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!