View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 01:05 PM   #15
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Hi, I was just thinking about you, haven't seen you post lately, what I was wondering is how you keep them quiet in the purse or bag, Joey's pretty easy to carry in a shoulder carrier I have, but there's no way people don't know he's in the bag. Does Milu just sit quietly? I use to take him everywhere he was permitted, but not so much anymore.
hi nancy!

milu does sit very quietly in the purse or baby sling. she used to like to pop her head out of the purse, but then i stopped taking her out with me. so i think she has realized that if she doesn't sit quietly in the bag, i won't take her with me anymore. (confession: i am very bad and i do take her to places she is not allowed...which is why it's very important that she does not pop her head out of the purse...)

another thing that i did, which might have helped is that i take her for walks in the purse. because i always want to take her when i go for a walk with jer, but jer thinks it's a pain in the a$$ to walk with milu because she likes to stop every 2 seconds to sniff. so i would put her in the purse and walk. so i think that really got her used to sitting in the purse quietly.

she does start moving around when i stop moving though. so if i am shopping, i have to keep moving lol, if i stop then milu thinks it's time for her to come out of the bag.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!