View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 10:09 AM   #102
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
Well....I have to say this about your remarks. You say that this is all behavioral and not sexual. Yet, you say it is disgusting.
How is it that an innocent animal who is behaving in a way that is behavioral and dominant is also disgusting?
I seriously do not understand.

Yes, I used the word bestiality....I suppose I meant it in the broad sense. I should have known you would take it to a different level and not "get" that I was trying to make a comparison. I did not mean that anyone was implying sex with animals....but even watching a film of a dog humping is odd and not merely immature imo..and I do NOT think that Nancy really meant to film it!! She was being funny! I said that because I could not possibly understand how you did not...or chose not to....understand that Nancy was being humorous. I hardly think she meant to film it and go watch it.

I am simply thinking you really went over the edge in your reaction to her post.
Someone went over the edge, and I don't think it was me. I also stated that I find poop eating and rolling on dead things to be disgusting. But if you want to cuddle your pup after it has rolled on something dead then go for it. To each his/her own. And if you want to film your dog humping something then go ahead and do that. but I do not believe it was an appropriate response to the OP's question.

I stop my dogs when they hump things, I stop my dogs when they chew things, I stop my dogs when they eat poop, and any number of things that a dog might do that I considered bad behavior. It is all just puppies being puppies but that does not mean it should not be corrected.

Puppies do not need to explore their sexuality. They are not children they are dogs they act on instinct. they will not require therapy because you stopped them from humping their favorite toy.

If you don't mind them doing those things then let them do it.

Why am I being attacked for giving my opinion on this. I believe it to be bad behavior and think it should be corrected. That is my opinion.

And I think that suggesting that some take videos of it is immature and inappropriate. That is also my opinion.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!