View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 09:31 AM   #1
presleighs dog
Yorkie Yakker

Default Your opinion please....

I am having some problems and wonder if ya'll can give me some insight to what you think??? First off...I am in the process of paper training my puppy. She is 4 months old and has been with us for about 2 weeks.When I am at home I am constantly watching her every move so I can get to her BEFORE she uses the potty on the carpet. I walk her, exercise, play with her and keep her with me. Well when I'm NOT home depending on my DH work schedule, he's there..well thats when the "issues" start! I call to check on her and when I ask him if she's gone potty, either he says she has on the carpet or that she hasn't gone in ALL day!! This is very hard for me to believe! I told him that she has to go somewhere and that he's not watching her closely. So should I have her in her crate till I get home?? We have a section gated off for her with pee pads laid every where do there are no accidents but she has now mastered the "jumping over the gate" concept so this is NOT working. The problem also is that we live in a mobile home so the tension from the gate will eventually make a hole in the wall..so what to do??? Can you please tell me if you have any suggestions, experience or advice of some kind? I know that the major problem is that DH is NOT consistant so this here is a set back for me all ready. I told him that it makes it 10 times harder on me to train her! Thanks for your help
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!