View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 01:24 PM   #1
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default To get a sibling or not....

I wasn't sure where to post this but this seems as good a place as any! My boyfriend is moving in with me next month and we have noticed so many nights Layla just being lonely... we play with her but sometimes she will just go off in the corner and not want to play. I feel like I'm not enough for her I guess! I've always wanted to give her a sibling, but at the same time I am scared that I'm betraying her by looking for another dog. I wish she could speak and tell me what she wants!
My boyfriend just called the condo association, and if we want another dog we will just have to apply for approval. So that's what it has come down to... Deciding if yes we want one, or no we don't. I love dogs so it definitely wouldn't bother me having another around, and i have the money for vet costs, extra food, etc. I found an adorable 7 month old pomeranian/chihuahua mix that is being rehomed, and my boyfriend is wanting us to go see her.
So before we do any of this, I wanted some opinions. For those with two, what are the pros and cons of 2 instead of 1? How did you make the decision to get another dog?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!