View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 03:58 AM   #1
DAWN01886
Yorkie Yakker

Tongue How much should I be feeding my lil guy?

Hi everyone,
my little guy is only 4lbs. He is 2yrs old, but I have only had him since June of this year. He has changed my whole world, don't know what I did before him. It was hard for his previous owners to have to give him away.. so they have not been in contact nor do I know anything about his life before me. His previous vet has given me all his medical records, cause I had all his shots updated and he was neutered in August. But no one, including when I ask my vet, can give me a straight answer as to how much I should be feeding him? can anyone help? please? He's 2yrs old, healthy, energetic, I take him on walks at least 3x a day. He runs around the house all day playing, which by the way is so darn cute. When I got him he looked underweight to me, but my vet said you should be able to see his ribs..now I am thinking maybe I am feeding him too much, b/c his ribs aren't so prominent anymore. I dont want him to get heavy, I'm scared he will. How many treats should he be getting? and how much dry, dog food? any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much everyone!!!:confused
DAWN01886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!