Thread: Hge
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #18
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolos mom View Post
Her PVC is at 46 her Bun is 0.1 Preatty(spelling) 128 Ctl spec 31 Her lowest test was the Eosinphol 1 They dont seem concerned since she is feeling great and eating. I am going to Bat test her on friday just to make sure. I took her off the RC whitefish and potatoes because Dwerten said the white potatoes will irritate only if its sweet potato. So she is getting a mix of Canadea and Natures Recipe Vegetarian. I am taking her off the Canadea. She also get probiotic and my vet just told me to try Pepcid and break tabs in fourths. Yesterday around 12pm she had a bout and it had med to dark blood the size of a dime. Some gel looking stuff too. Light color. I gave her metro around 6 pm the night before. Seems like I need to give her Metro 2 times a day..
IT IS THE CANIDAE many dogs have diarhea on that food you have to get her off this food but slowly transition as i really think this is your prob. Do natural balance fish and sweet potato as i bought nb venison and it has white potato in it along with sweet potato and dd is having diarhea on it but she did not on the fish and sweet potato
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!