View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #2
penpen7073
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by awestberg View Post
I am very new to this website and I can't seem to find any posts about what I am concerned about so I have decided to write a new one.

I have a 5 month old Yorkiepoo named Frankie he is a very smart boy and learns very quick! But my problem is that he goes potty in his cage. Now I know when you put your pup in a cage its supposed to be just big enough for them to get up and turn around. My problem is I got a 2'x3' cage for him to be in so he can still play, eat, and drink while my boyfriend and I are gone for 7 hours. I don't want to starve or thirst him to death and I sure don't want him to be bored. We tried the bathroom too but I'm sick of cleaning up his potty mess and that's why I got the cage. Is there a possible way for me to train Frank not to potty in a cage or am I stuck locking him up in his little cage.

Thank you for those who help
have you tried the pads that have arm&hammer in it ..it works I use then for my little girl but they say little boys are harder to train and sometimes they will train better if you get him fixed
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!