View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 01:00 PM   #5
MiloBoy
Senior Yorkie Talker

[QUOTE=littlepixie12;2829788]Thanks!!! I actually went there yesterday but Charlie had to leave due to a death in the family and didnt know when he would be back so I have to call them to see. Maxi is getting neutered on Friday and I wanted to get his hair cut before that, but I guess it will have to wait.

Anyway, the owner said that they are throwing a fashion show in a week or two and invited me... are you on their mailing list? If not, when I get the invite I can send it to you if you are interested in going. We can bring our babies![/QUOTE

How funny to see your post right after a trip to the Jumping Bulldog! Tanja did mention the fashion show to be held next Thursday. We are on the mailing list and do plan to attend. Hopefully we will see you and Maxi there.

Good luck on Friday with Maxi's neutering. I am sure he will be just fine and will be in very good hands. We also just switched over to Astoria Veterinary Group and have been satisfied with the service received. Everyone is pleasant and seems to really like and care about animals.
MiloBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!