View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:58 AM   #12
ChantalB
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lplord View Post
Saturday nite my Buster passed on. It is only now I can really talk about it. He has been ill for 2 years with Pancreatitis, diabetes, heart murmers. He was, in the last 2 weeks having strokes about every other day. Saturday, he had 3. About time to go to bed he had a major seizure. It was the most horrible experience to see the pain and agony he had gone thru. We met the Vet at the clinic and she said he was almost gone, and I agreed as I new when I brought him in he was dying in my arms. I let him go to the rainbow bridge knowing that I loved him so and will always miss him. I believe he is now in a much better place. Joyfully, I still have my little Sissy who you see in the avatar. She is a changed dog. I never realized the competition she was going thru with Buster. Now I am giving all my love and devotion to her as I have to admit, I gave so much to Buster in his daily health routine that she got the short end of the stick so to speak. But she sure is enjoying all the attention. But I will miss Buster he was only 10 years old and had alot of life to give. Even after the seizure he stood up and if he could speak he would say, I'm not done yet! I will miss him beyond words.

Love to all,
Lana and Sissy

I am very so sorry for your lost.

All my condolences.
ChantalB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!