View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 10:42 AM   #4
littlepixie12
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiloBoy View Post
We have Milo groomed at The Jumping Bulldog located at 28-10 23rd Avenue in Astoria. The groomer is Charlie Jarrett. You can read about him and his services here:

Services

We have taken Milo to Charlie 4 or 5 times and have always been pleased. Milo is not a cooperative client but Charlie is very patient and Milo is gradually becoming less difficult as he gets to know and trust Charlie.

Charlie only works on one pet at a time so you do not have to worry about Maxi being caged or forced to wait for hours. This is very important to me as I could not stand to leave Milo somewhere strange for an extended period of time.

We usually drop Milo off early on a Sunday morning and he is ready in just under an hour, looking, feeling, and smelling terrific.

Hope this helps. There is a groomer on Broadway around 44th Street but the shop looks old and gloomy from the outside, although I have no actual experience with them. Here is a link to reviews on Yelp:

Pampered Poodle Palace - Long Island City - Astoria, NY

Good luck finding and choosing a groomer for Maxi.
Thanks!!! I actually went there yesterday but Charlie had to leave due to a death in the family and didnt know when he would be back so I have to call them to see. Maxi is getting neutered on Friday and I wanted to get his hair cut before that, but I guess it will have to wait.

Anyway, the owner said that they are throwing a fashion show in a week or two and invited me... are you on their mailing list? If not, when I get the invite I can send it to you if you are interested in going. We can bring our babies!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!