View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 08:21 AM   #13
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixies Mom View Post
I have had a recent experience with Northbrook Yorkies involving my female and her stud. I am not trying to stir any POT. She informrd me she studded her dog to my female, never had him examined prior to the breeding, informed me after the breeding he had LP and who knows what, refused to have her vet fax information to my vet so we could be prepared and then up and sold the male so when my girl gave birth to 3 DEAD puppies It wouldn't have done us any good to try and figure out why because we didn't know where the male went and my female was examined in February and deemed a good canidate for breeding. This dog was supposedly the "love of her life" I thought I could trust her to do the right thing. This happened weeks ago and I have been stuggling with it, I am devistated for my girl and her loss and it all could have been prevented. So Do NOT judge ME. I tell the truth

but you have already reviewed her, I think, in the review forum. if it was not her, then I apoligize.. I am sorry for your loss.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!