View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #8
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom to Hot Rod View Post
The surgeon said that he should not ever have a problem with the knee and that he should not develop artrithis from it. That being said, I realize that there are not guarantees but he should not have an problems with it. Knock on wood, Hot Rod saw the regular vet several weeks ago and she said it felt very good, nice and tight and in it's place.

His leg was actually bowed from everything so surgery was necessary. He tends to start walking sideways after awhile, lol. The vet just showed me how badly underdeveloped his muscles are in that leg that had surgery. So we will be doing water therapy as soon as the hot tub gets filled up. She also recommended a sit and get up exercise, sort of like knee bends...it's just a matter of getting him to learn that one. But overall, his prognosis is very, very good.
Now, that IS good news. Just what I was hoping to hear!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!