View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 07:26 AM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Default I am worried now

Well Peanut had his dental yesterday, and everything looks ok. I noticed last night when he whines his voice sounds crutsy... l(ike you know when you talk alot or you are getting sick and your voice is crusty..) it sounds like that. It is only when he whines or grunts , he barks fine. He isnt coughing or hacking up anything.. I called the vet they want me to bring him in for an xray, and I told them I said well before he had his dental he was fine why should I have to pay for an xray... ergh that didnt make me to happy. Peanuts original vet isnt back until thurs.. he has a fill in so if anything I am going to wait until thurs to talk to pnuts vet. I hope it goes away. I hope they didnt mess up his trechea!! I worry that he has a collaspe trechea now! He doesnt have any of the symptoms of a CT.... ergh I dont know I am a stress ball now! I always will think of the worse of anything...

DH see's it all different, he says Peanut isnt breathing hard or having trouble, he isnt coughing, he is just a little hoarse.

Any advice!!?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!