View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
LibbieLu08
YT Addict

Default Please..someone help me!

Libbie will be 9 months on the 11th of this month. She STILL is not potty train. Not even close. When I first got her I started pee pad training her. She did okay. . a few accidents but not a lot. I went on a trip in July for about ten days. She was staying with the BF and he did not keep up with her training at all. When I got back from my trip since it was warm I decided to start training her to pee outside and stopped using pee pads. Well now..... SHE PEES AND POOP EVERYWHERE. If she feels like she has to go she just goes. I don't know what to do. I need help! She is my first furbaby and I love her so much.

And with human food...I give her human food almost everyday if not everyday. I know...very bad! I need to stop and I'm trying to. She goes crazy every time anybody has human food and what is even worst is that she barely eats her food! ...... talking about eating her food there is ANOTHER PROBLEM. When she eats her food I have to literally stand or sit right next to her while she is eating. If I make one move she'll stop eating and run after me. She'll only take a few bites and stop. I have to sometime hand feed her to make her eat more. Should I mix can food in with her food?

And another problem... she would only do commands if I have food in my hand. If I don't.... she will not care unless she wants something from me.

Could it be that I'm letting her get away with too much? *sigh.... I need some serious help! I have all the time in the world now that I'm not working. Please...someone help me!

LibbieLu08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!