View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #14
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Cry

update on miely boo bear
can't stop crying right now, my heart is broken into. my dear baby has to have surgery> I had nOT realised the severity of the laceration> Well it was not as big as it is deep, so no she needs it fixed sugically. oMG, I just want to be in her place instead , of my little one being overnight in the hosiptal. It is a helpless , awful, feeling. To know I caused this, and Yes I know this was purely an accident.
However, I am not coping well. Not coping well at all. The vert is great though, they gave her pain meds this evening to help her feel better, and he said I could leave her pink blanket with her.
The reason why they can;t stich it up normally because their was a loose flap of skin that the vet said would not work to close her injury. Now she has to be placed under , and stitched up, then be given antibiotics and pain meds.
AND anther worse case, is that she has not been vaccineated for her rabies, the vet saw how she had bit me in a few places, so now says he has to call the health departmetn, and possibly have her quaritnined!!! 10 days, but that is usually done inside the home. She is not rabid!!! never been outside ever, so the vet said she may be young enough not for it to be a problem, yet he has to report it.
My head hurts, my heart hurts, and I can't stop bawling . What a horrid experience for any pet owner to go through, because i have a deep love for my 2 girls, I can;t seem to be bouncing back , just keep crying off and on since she has to stay and have surgery.
I don't feel well, and this sinking feeling is not going away until I know Miely boo bear is ok. I wait until tommorow , then I can go pick up my baby.
i am borrowing money against myself for next month to cover the expensses, since I am on full disablity, this is not my concern at the moment , it is of my precious little puppy.
PLease say prayers for Miely, I am distraught , can't stop crying , just knowingthat i hurt her, even though I know in my head it was a terrible accident .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!