View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 01:59 PM   #14
Samiebaby
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfwidow14
Hi Samantha, I'm Mary and I'm 29. Next week is my 1 year wedding anniversary. I'm not sure if you live in Kent or somewhere around there but I'm originally from Warren, Ohio which isn't too far from there. I still go over to Warren to visit my Mom. I work at a bank in PA as an internal auditor. My little baby's name is Samson and he just turned 8 months old on Nov. 1st.
Hey Mary! I currently live in Kent, but I'm from Boardman! Real close! I worked in Niles for awhile too!

I'm so glad people replied to this! It's so great to hear about everyone and see how much some of us have in common Hopefully, more people will post and we can learn even more!

oh and ps- my major is exercise physiology with a minor in sports medicine. As soon as i'm done with undergrad I will be attending physical therapy school! Also, I am a professional dance instructor (have been since i was 15), work seasonal at bath and body works, and maybe circuit city. I CANNOT wait to be done with school to start a real career!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!