View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
kat618
YT Addict

We have the Snoozer car seat. I am posting a link below to show you what it looks like, there are several different options/models but will give you an idea of what they look like. Cooper LOVES to ride in the car, but he wants to fly back and forth between the front and back seats, he is a wild man in the car. Everytime we go to the vet she tells us of another sad story of Yorkie's dying in car fender benders/someone slams on there breaks not even a wreck and the poor baby goes flying causing head trauma. Based on that we spent the money and got the snoozer bed so he could look out. I tried some of the cheaper ones at pets mart that look like a leather carrier/pouch that they set in and did NOT like those at all. The snoozer is very safe, you seat belt it in like a baby seat. For Cooper to get used to it, I bring it in and left it by the fireplace in our living room with a treat in it like a new bed. After he had slept in it a couple of times that is when I put it in the car for him to ride in. Would he rather be in it? No, he would rather be flying around barking at everything back and front seat, but he does NOT hate it....and I no longer worry about taking him with me and something happening.

Snoozer Lookout 1 Dog Car Seat
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!